Mô tả công việc
• Translate requirements and user stories into functional applications
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Database analysis and design using SQL Server
• Participate in best practices in software development discussions
• Participate in stand up, grooming, planning, demo, and retrospective meetings
• At a minimum, the ability to work from (8:00, 8:30 or 9:00am) to (5:00, 5:30 or 6:00pm) Monday through Friday.
• Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
• Ability to accept supervision.
• Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
• Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
• Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Địa điểm làm việc
– HCM: Exhibition Information Center TP.HCM Building, 178 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Yêu cầu công việc
• B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of experience of application architecture design
• 2+ years of experience developing in Microservices
• 2+ years of experience in Google, Azure, AWS, IBM.
• Experience with various testing methodologies such as TDD/TAS/BDD/ETC.
• Experience writing unit tests with Postman
• Proven ability to effectively work independently or with a team as a software developer
• Proven ability to effectively articulate and communicate concerns, issues or inquires in a timely manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Additional Skills Pluses:
• Experience working in the title insurance industry
• Experience with Code Repositories such as Azure DevOps, BitBucket, GitHub, TFS
• Experience with Confluence
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and ceremonies
• Ability to work with confidential information.
• Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
• Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
• “Appsheet Viet Nam care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for AVN employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, ETC.